• Relaxing and soaking in hot tubs is proven to reduce stress.
• The luxurious warmth and the powerful water jet relax muscle tension.
• Reduces high blood pressure and headaches caused by the stress of the workplace.
• The warm water causes your body to reduce internal temperatures allowing you to drift into a deeper sleep.
• Hot tubs are a natural sleeping remedy so there is no need to resort to prescription or over-the-counter drugs.
• Relaxes body muscles after exercise.
• Accelerates the release of endorphins (the body’s natural pain killer)
• Improves blood flow and circulation.
• Reduces pain and tiredness.
• The water reduces body weight by approximate 90% taking the strain off joint and muscles.
• The heat from the water warms up joints to keep them moving.
• Reduces swelling by making Collagen Tissue more stretchable, reducing aches and pains.
• A raised body temperature causes vessels to dilate, resulting in better circulation.
• The Water provides the right amount of resistance with out giving too much pain to arthritic joints and weak muscles.
• What better way to pass the evening than in the hot tub and in the comfort of your own garden.
• Hot tubs offer a romantic way to unwind with your loved ones.
Unique Feature of an Arctic Spa: After lots of research by Various doctors and Health Specialists, Arctic Spas now have their Jets strategically placed to enable the best sort of treatment. These Jets now work on targeted areas providing pain releif.
"We would just like to 'thank you' for all your help, helping choose the right hot tub for us and Chris for installing the hot tub.
We have been using now for 4 weeks... and for myself, I have had a very poor quality of life with CFS (chronis fatigue syndrom /ME / Fibyromyalgia)and have been unable to work for 15 months, I have been using the hot tub twice a day, and I am now moving my limbs and the quality of my sleep has improved because I am not in as much pain... And as for my hubby, it has made such a difference to his well being because he is climbing in the hot tub and he is relaxing and sleeping better... we have even cancelled sky."
Mrs Farrell, Redditch, Worcestershire
* Information taken from http://www.hottubs2buy.co.uk/learning-centre/Health_Benefits/